A block covered with coarse matting, used to scour the deck. Apache is an Athabaskan language, related to other languages like Navajo and Gwich'in. This is called "translation memory" and is very useful for translators. The hunter would usually grease his body in animal fat to cut the "human" smell. We have included twenty basic Apache words here, to compare with related American Indian languages. In some cases, it takes a half-dozen or more Apache words to say one English word, especially business and technology terms. Western Apache dictionary (Amazon affiliate link) Wisdom Sits in Places Apache word list Apache culture North American Indian tribes Athabaskan languages Native American Indian names Sponsored Links. powered by Or use our Unscramble word solver to find your best possible play! They call themselves Inde or Nide, meaning The CHANGES_2.2 file, linked … (informal) An animal that resembles a bear, such as a koala or ant bear. I am generating a word document using Apache POI now what i need, i need to attach an image header to that document how i can do that.This is what i have done. Maka... Lakota Earth Goddess. The word "Apache" comes from the Yuma word for "fighting-men". It also comes from a Zuni word meaning "enemy". bear 24 diɫhiɫ: dɪ̀ɬhɪ̀ɬ black 25 dlǫ́' d͡lṍ? Kiowa Apache is the only member of the Kiowa Apache group. Some foods were not eaten, like prairie dogs, snakes, turkey, and fish, because they were not clean. Cochise: This is from an Apache name that means strength of an oak. Honi: This means wolf in Arapaho. The Apache (/ ə ˈ p æ tʃ i /) are a ... An example of taboo differences: the black bear was a part of the Lipan diet (although not as common as buffalo, deer, or antelope), but the Jicarilla never ate bear because it was considered an evil animal. They call themselves Inde or Nide, meaning bird 26 dikos: dìkʰò̤ːs cough 27 Dziɫt'aadn: dzɪ̀ɬtɑ́ːdǹ̩ people near the mountain (Cibecue Apache) 28 bitsighąą: bí˅tsɑ́g̃ɑ̃́ː his brain 29 bits'į́: bìtsĩ́? Hi, I'm trying to get data from specific fields in a Word document. To manage, wield, or direct; to behave or conduct (oneself). Do not call him by his name. Bears The bear is an animal the Apache do not have contact with because bears are highly respected. To endeavour to depress the price of, or prices in. HWPF is the name of our port of the Microsoft Word 97(-2007) file format to pure Java. To move while holding up from the ground by supporting its weight. 31. The word "Apache" comes from the Yuma word for "fighting-men". On the other hand, Apaches spoke Athapaskan which was a language used widely among Native Americans. Whiteriver Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. Apache {uh-pach'-ee} The word "Apache" comes from the Yuma word for "fighting-men". We've found 58 phrases and idioms matching bear. When other ranchers had wild cattle that couldn’t be gathered, they called Apache and the job got done. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. bear 24 diɫhiɫ: dɪ̀ɬhɪ̀ɬ black 25 dlǫ́' d͡lṍ? Apache Chief was a Native American superhero and a member of the SuperFriends. Some taboos were a regional phenomena, such as of eating fish, which was taboo throughout the southwest (e.g. Welcome to the English-Western Apache dictionary. ", contain or hold; have within; "The jar carries wine"; "The canteen holds fresh water"; "This can contains water", have; "bear a resemblance"; "bear a signature", have on one's person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar", have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices; "She bears the title of Duchess"; "He held the governorship for almost a decade", move while holding up or supporting; "Bear gifts"; "bear a heavy load"; "bear news"; "bearing orders", put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage", support or hold in a certain manner; "She holds her head high"; "He carried himself upright", take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person; "I'll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility". The Apache HTTP Project thanks halfdog, Context Information Security Ltd, Prutha Parikh of Qualys, and Norman Hippert for bringing these issues to the attention of the security team. Long ago, Cochise was an Apache leader who fought against the Mexicans and Americans. The word "apache" comes from the Yuma word for "fighting-men" and from the Zuni word meaning "enemy." That which bears (whatever this combining form combines with). To possess mentally; to carry or hold in the mind; to entertain; to harbour. Never touch a bear, its waste materials, footprints, bedding area or anything the bear has touched. Use the alphabetical listing of words below to select the words you would like to hear spoken in Apache. Liwanu: In Miwok, this means growling bear. A large omnivorous mammal, related to the dog and raccoon, having shaggy hair, a very small tail, and flat feet; a member of family Ursidae, particularly of subfamily, A rough, unmannerly, uncouth person. Happy Chief on your birthday, let crazy horse ever rushes ahead and you can not catch a lasso. (finance) An investor who sells commodities, securities, or futures in anticipation of a fall in prices. He never met a stranger and had friends in every walk of life. Meaning unknown MONA: Miwok name meaning “gathers jimson weed seed.” MONGWAU: Hopi name meaning “owl.” MOTEGA: new arrow MUATA: Miwok name meaning “yellow jackets inside a nest.” MUKKI: Algonquin name meaning “child.” MURACO: white moon NAALNISH: Navajo name meaning “he works.” … To sustain, or be answerable for (blame, expense, responsibility, etc.). the Gila Apache, including the Gilenos, Mimbrenos, and Mogollones; and the Tontos. Rate it: (4.33 / 3 votes) bear up: To sail close to the wind. His word was his bond, and you never had to guess where he stood. We provide not only dictionary English-Western Apache, but dictionaries for every existing pairs of languages - online and free.
2020 apache word for bear