Come find a great deal on used Subaru WRXs in your area today! I spoke with the dealer rep. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Find new and used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. Stereo is fine. Certified Pre-Owned: No. TrueCar has over 931,268 listings nationwide, updated daily. Great car and they even made sure it passed maryland inspection. I'll definitely buy there again. The old motor had engine knock do we swapped a newer one from Japan with about 50k miles. Coil pack and sparkplug are new too. For a surfer/outdoors person, more storage room is needed or roof racks for weekend trips up state, which I ended up purchasing. $21,475. The Dealership were all very helpful. 2002 Subaru WRX Bugeye Subaru WRX 2002 engine fully forged with a Kinugawa 20g turbo, a costum intercooler and a sti 6 speed transmission. Definitely scam artist, absolutely the worst car There are 211 listings for Impreza 2002 Wrx, from $2,000 with average price of $8,223 I am selling this car as I wanted something bigger for my family. Find Impreza 2002 Wrx at the best price . We spoke constantly on the phone. Friendly and helpful. Thanks Anfernie, Description:  Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $8,995 - 184,690 miles. ... Subaru Impreza WRX cars for sale. Recommend them. Better with Subaru sub/amplifier added under seats. We analyze millions of used cars daily. It has great power, looks stunning and is great in winter weather with snow tires. Fast. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Change Location. And, you know that you are at the right place! We worked with Theresa. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. This car puts a smile on my face every time I drive it and I think it will for you too! Shop Subaru WRX vehicles for sale at Cars.com. 2002 White Impreza WRX for sale. It’s a daily so miles will go up. $4,500 (nlo) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Get this top-grade quality replacement for your worn out part from DNJ. ... 2002 WRX - the original World Rally import! The salesperson Louis was very helpful and polite.He knowds his bussiness very well.Im very satisfied so far. Subaru should use more of a high quality gloss coat with a thicker material to reduce minor scratches that need to ... Used 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $7,995 - 132,805 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $4,500 - 234,000 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $7,495 - 166,402 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for sale - $2,999 - 368,000 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $4,200 - 117,000 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for sale - $5,700 - 158,000 miles, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for sale - $6,495 - 159,000 miles, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for sale - $6,495 - 149,849 miles with Premium Wheels, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $7,201 - 132,840 miles with Premium Wheels, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for sale - $7,977 - 185,163 miles, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for sale - $8,995 - 171,133 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $8,995 - 184,690 miles, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $9,499 - 107,310 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for sale, 204,633 miles, Used 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale, 97,029 miles with Alloy Wheels. subaru wrx sti 2002 for sale; Category Cars, Vans & Utes. Great communication check back with 2 or 3 times, great pricing and financing. Very helpful and willing to work with me. use as personal car) vehicles are over priced. This has been my personal daily driver for the last ten years. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fb8a3d3ae47da26 The body has 90200 miles. Save $5,670 on a 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon near you. Definitely recommend. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2002 Subaru WRX … Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Save $1,243 on 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX for Sale. I have really enjoyed my WRX Premium Hatchback over the past two years. seattle for sale "2002 subaru wrx" - craigslist. We have 189 Subaru Impreza WRX vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 70 1-Owner cars, and 349 personal use cars. research: 2002 subaru wrx sti Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2002 Subaru WRX STi inventory from local Subaru dealerships and private sellers. favorite this post Oct 31 2009 SUBARU FORESTER 2.5 X - FUEL EFFICIENT "ALL WHEEL DRIVE" WAGON favorite this post Nov 15 2016 SUBARU WRX 6 SPEED MANUAL AWD All Wheel Drive PREMIUM 4D SEDAN Se This is a wonder ful picece of machinery that is well worth the purchase value for Subaru like BMW are extradinary machines that are manfucture with quality durability, engineering, plus performance that is rate a 100% for this Melanite brother loves both BMW and Subaru to drive in so they arent bad cars atall period. Description:  Used 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $7,995 - 132,805 miles with Alloy Wheels, Transmission:  5-Speed Manual. My 2013 Subaru WRX has been a very good car, it feels and runs very strong. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Called about the car and they said they had it. She helped us. So wonderful honestly, bought my MAZDA3 hatchback from them earlier right before they closed for the day and they were still excited and respectful even though I can elate due to work, would definitely buy another car from them again if I ever need one! Fun. Built to perform and last with custom-fit and function. We make it easy to shop for your next vehicle by body type, mileage, price, and much more. ... 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX. Thanks. $3,995. Brand new brakes and galipers. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Filters. $26,995. Quick and easy.. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 WRX models nationwide. Drove down 45 minutes to test drive it and came back the next day and bought it. Sales representative are very helpful. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We Filter & Refine. 2 cars for sale. Great selection and great service. $68.04. Each Subaru WRX for sale is made with a front-engine design. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. The Subaru Parts Online Retailer network offers authentic 2002 Subaru WRX parts perfectly compatible with your Subaru. I drove 700 miles to check out a car and man was it worth every mile! • Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Step 2: Looking at a wide range of 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX STI price, comparing the prices and the conditions of each. hartford for sale "2002 subaru wrx" - craigslist. Description:  Used 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for sale - $8,995 - 171,133 miles with Alloy Wheels. $7,201. A new or used Subaru Impreza WRX for sale on eBay has two versions when it comes to the drivetrain. Not sure if an Impreza WRX is the right fit for you? 288 Great Deals out of 13,413 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 257 listings starting at, 573 Great Deals out of 26,148 listings starting at, 101 Great Deals out of 3,397 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 208 listings starting at. He discussed the vehicle and it's condition. Wherever adventure in your 2002 Subaru WRX leads, stay plugged in. Keyword subaru wrx sti 2002 for sale. Find new, used and salvaged cars & trucks for sale locally in Canada : Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Nissan and it is all about driving your dreams. Subaru. Get notified when new items are posted. They were very helpful on me getting my 2012 Ford Escape Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Doesn't matter where you live he'll get the car you want where you want it. Grid. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. 2002 WRX Accessories. I was going to sell for $11,000 but it has hail damage so I’m asking $9,000. Autotrader has 500 Used Subaru Impreza WRXs for sale, including a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan, a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan, and a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited.
2020 2002 wrx for sale